DestroyeR Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DestroyeR Forum

DestroyeR Brotherhood of TORPIA

Application - Ostli

Ostil

Application - Ostli Empty Application - Ostli

Post  Ostil Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:56 am

Name: Ostil

Good or Evil: Evil

Reason: I'm looking for a brotherhood and this one looks like a well organized one. It's also smart to join the top brotherhood while the game is still fresh. Smile

Experience: I have no prior experience with the game or with previous brotherhoods, but I'm a fast learner.

Tactics: So far, I have been building up my resources and trading with my brother Osteel who also plays. He is Good, so we've been sharing what we have with one another. I also have been attacking nearby abadoned towns for their left over resources.

How do you play the game? I focus on saving my resources and trying to build an army. Resources that I can't get are obtained through trade with Osteel or plundering nearby deserted towns.

Online-time: Pretty much throughout the day.

How much will you be online? A lot. I keep my laptop on during the day and check back periodically.

Other: I have nothing else to add.

Is there something else we need to know? No. Smile
    Ostil

Application - Ostli Empty Re: Application - Ostli

Post  Ostil Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:59 am

By the way, I accidently spelt my name wrong in the thread title. It's spelt Ostil. Slip of the fingers. Shocked
    Dr.HaK

Post  Dr.HaK Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:09 am

Ostil wrote:By the way, I accidently spelt my name wrong in the thread title. It's spelt Ostil. Slip of the fingers. Shocked

Just as long as it right in the application =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:14 pm