DestroyeR Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DestroyeR Forum

DestroyeR Brotherhood of TORPIA

Application - Draku

Draku

Application - Draku Empty Application - Draku

Post  Draku Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 am

Name: Draku

Good or Evil: Good

Reason:
    I have noticed your brotherhood has quickly grown to become strong and feel i could add more strength to the brotherhood

Experience:
    This is my first time playing Torpia but i play Tribal Wars, a game with certain similarities to Torpia and i have had great success at the game. I have also played Travian, another game similar to Torpia, and have had good success at that game as well. I no longer play Travian but i play Tribal Wars under the username thunderdragoon if you ever want to look me up. You can go to Www.Tribalwars.net, then look at the links on the page for TW Stats, then look up the player thudnerdragoon.

Tactics:
    I am generally a deffensive player but if i am angered or offended by a player i will go on the offensive if it is permitted by the rest of the brotherhood.

Online-time:
    I generally am able to dedicate all day or most of the day to playing the game, i am on atleast once a day, no less.

Other:
    I have only played 2 full days and have a thriving village and have gotten to rank 130, which i will easily surpass.
    venthor

Application - Draku Empty Re: Application - Draku

Post  venthor Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 am

haha lol, hi thunderdragoon.
    I don't know if you remember but we were in Shh together.

Fun to see that you're playing torpia.

good luck,

venthor

Last edited by venthor on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellingmistake xD (sorry -.-))

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 pm