DestroyeR Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DestroyeR Forum

DestroyeR Brotherhood of TORPIA

Application - Hobophobic

Hobophob

Application - Hobophobic Empty Application - Hobophobic

Post  Hobophob Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Name:Hobophobic
    Good or Evil:Evil Twisted Evil

Reason:
    I've been in dozens of clans/guilds over the many mmo's I've played, and have always found such groups to be invaluable towards enjoying any online game. I don't usually quit any clans/guilds that I join, so I try to choose who to team up with very carefully, lest I end up in a dead clan pulling all the weight.

From what I can tell, your brotherhood offers a stable platform for self-improvement with very strong and active members, and I wish to be involved in such a group, amongst those who know what must be done, and have the strength to do it.

Experience:
    I haven't really spent much time here on Torpia, but I've played similar games, such as "Khan-Wars"... and I've had plenty of experience in that way.

Tactics:
    I generally focus on building up a strong economic/expansion base before diving into conquest, but I will attack wherever it proves beneficial, and non-detrimental.

Online-time:
    I am usually online here off and on about 5 hours out of the day, less if I'm out doing stuff.

Other:
    I think I covered just about everything.
    Lorensoth
    Lorensoth
    MasteR

Application - Hobophobic Empty Re: Application - Hobophobic

Post  Lorensoth Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm

You are accepted.wait for invitation!
    Thank you for your patient

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:53 pm