DestroyeR Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DestroyeR Forum

DestroyeR Brotherhood of TORPIA

Application - venthor

venthor

Application - venthor Empty Application - venthor

Post  venthor Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 am

Application

Name: venthor
    Good or Evil: Good
    Reason:
    I have several reasons:

-I want to be in a big brotherhood, this way I can maximise my tradingpoints and I can count on support whenever I'm under attack. (I don't want to give the wrong impression with that, I will also do my utmost at helping others and will try to manage myself.)

-I want to have a forum. From my previous experience I've learned that being active on the forum is just as much or even more fun and important than playing the actual game.

-Since I don't have much experience with torpia yet, I would like to learn the best tactics and strategies for managing good as well as evil (I also need to know how the evil-players are managing, this can help me in trade)

Experience:
    I've played a lot of tribalwars. (www.tribalwars.net) This game is simulair to torpia. I've led several big tribes there and have many managing-, forum, war-, economic-experience
    Tactics:
    How do you play the game?
    I'm pretty economic right now, I've made a big warehouse to stack all the resources I'm making. Furthermore I'm making pretty lucrative deals with the evil-players around me. I'm expecting to have quite an army by tommorow.
    Online-time:
    How much will you be online? Few times each day, I can manage on my i-phone as well.
    Other:
    Is there something else we need to know?
    If you do just ask Wink

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:40 pm