DestroyeR Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DestroyeR Forum

DestroyeR Brotherhood of TORPIA

Application - Vaenn

Vaenn

Application - Vaenn Empty Application - Vaenn

Post  Vaenn Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 am

Application

Name:Vaenn

Rank: 2,157 in all, and for Evil, a little - next to my name, and just under 853, so I assumed tied for 853

Good or Evil: Evil

Reason:just looking for a Brotherhood that might help me out, I don't expect to get in lol, but hey, gotta try, right? hehe
    The reason that you want to join DestroyeR.

Experience:I am new to this game, but I have played Tribal Wars, a game similar to this, and am currently playing Evony, I dunno how much experience I have, but I don't get killed off right away lol. Though, the style of this game is slightly new, what an all with the Good and Evil.
    This meanes Old Brotherhood(s) and other kind of experience.

Tactics: *shrugs* defensive, with a little raiding of smaller places near me
    How do you play the game? I normally just upgrade, and make a couple units here and there, build my resources high for the most part

Online-time: Dunno, it varies from day to day, but I have a lot of spare time in the summer, so I may be on a lot.
    How much will you be online?

Other:Hmm.. I do go inactive for a few days once in a while cause I forget all about my online things here and there, but it normally isn't more than a week, which I believe is the longest ya will let someone go inactive without warning. Longest usually is around 3 to 4 days tops.
    Is there something else we need to know?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 pm