DestroyeR Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DestroyeR Forum

DestroyeR Brotherhood of TORPIA

Application - NivMizzet and Arcanis

Niv Mizz

Application - NivMizzet and Arcanis Empty Application - NivMizzet and Arcanis

Post  Niv Mizz Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:24 am

Application (we put ours together to save you time^^)

Name: NivMizzet
    Good or Evil:Good
    Reason:
    I am paired with Arcanis to my left, and there is a member of DestroyeR within reach of us (chupadream). Since myself and Arc are already paired, and go to the same school, we're very active and coordinated.
    Experience:
    We both play in Torpia world 2
    Well experienced in Evony, Travian, Tribal Wars (held host rank for my own alliance)
    Tactics:
    Mass production + Mass defense --> Spread slowly but surely
    Online-time:
    I log in at least 4 times per day
    Other:
    Just that I like to have fun, but understand somethings people wish to take seriously.
    Also, I won't hesitate to help out other members, no matter how small a matter.
    We're already paired and tuned, so no need to find another partner.

Name: Arcanis
    Good or Evil: Evil!
    Reason:
    I am paired with NivMizzet, and there is a member of DestroyeR within reach of us (chupadream). Since myself and Arc are already paired, and go to the same school, we're active...etc etc
    Experience:
    We both play in Torpia world 2
    Well experienced in Evony, Travian, Tribal Wars, same as Niv really. Except in different areas on the map.
    Tactics:
    Mass troops, supported by Niv's resources, have other village purely for troop massing. I intend build villages in pairs, one production, one troop hold.
    Online-time:
    I'm at the computer for a long time, so I'm basicaly online all the time...unless i'm asleep.
    Other:
    Good fun, also want to be in the best alliance^^.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:27 pm